Midwife today! :)

faithsmummy

Reaction score
Hello fatties,
Been to midwife today she only had one bad thing to say and that was that my iron levels are too low thats why im tired all the time! :cry:

BUT.......Baby is 3/5 Engaged!! WOW! its so real im going to have a baby soon!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Im measuring 32cm and everything else is fine!
I actually feel rather healthy at the min! woohoo!! :dance:

How exciting!!!

Glad to hear that all is well!!!

Thats well good about being engaged! I was only 'brim' at my last appointment at 35 weeks....I so reckon im going to go overdue! :cry:

JaidyBaby said:
Thats well good about being engaged! I was only 'brim' at my last appointment at 35 weeks....I so reckon im going to go overdue! :cry:

Awww hun :hug: Your bubba might be the awkward type and do it last min when you in Labour :lol: ( your carrying a man remember :rotfl: ) you never Know next week you could be engaged :)

Yes, but shes not fully engaged only 3/5ths but that still means she could go over, some babies engage even earlier and the pregnancy has still gone over the due date.

You can never be certain :D

ok.. was told wen they put 2/5 (without the word 'engaged') it means something else... i cant remember tho

WOOHOO, OMG OMG OMG u gonna have a baby, i cant wait will u just push her out god dam it, i just no she is gonna be the most beautifull little gurl in the world, not long hun, :dance: :dance: :dance: if anyone deserves this baby its you more than most

ebony_preggy said:
ok.. was told wen they put 2/5 (without the word 'engaged') it means something else... i cant remember tho

Ebony im really sorry if i got this wrong but this is how my midwife explaned it to me!
When i was 5/5 my baby was fully engaged! maybe shes wrong or i have got it wrong! :?
But i find that every post i write you have nothing nice to say or you say im doing something wrong!
Are you like this with everyone?
If its me you have the problem with then feel free to PM me and sort it out!

ebony_preggy said:

Ebony i was 5/5 engages with my first pregnancy from 24 weeks, my waters broke at 26 weeks and Adele was born at 29 weeks

THEY SAY THAT YOUR SECOND PREGNANCY IT CAN TAKE BABY TILL THE LAST KICK OF THE BALL TO GO FULLY ENGAGED

ebony not being funny right but the last couple of posts ive read you seem very dry with a few people not mentioning any names is it just my imagination or is it the hormoans, sorry but if it was me you were speaking to that way i would be rather annoyed off but then i guess some people arent as open minded as i am. I would just read over your posts and think how some people might feel

I don't want to get into a fight with anyone - but this is what my midwife said about being engaged....

She said that when you write 5/5 this is as much of the babies head that you can feel... so you can basically feel all of it.... At the minute she tells me I am 2/5 which means that she can only feel 2 fifths of the babies head and the rest has engaged........ again I don't know if this is the same as everyone elses midwife but this is as she explained it to me.

So Wannabamum if ur baby is 3/5ths then the midwife can only feel a third of the baies head and it is well on its way to coming out! Or at least it is getting into a position where it is ready to come out... I have hear that some women engage at 30 weeks but babies can move about at any time and can dis-engage ( or so I am told) and again as someone has said some babies do not engage at all until the waters break or the woman goes into labour.

The important thing is your MW has said all is ok. :D

Lyndsey

Yes everything is ok!
i know that the baby can come in and out of being engaged but i was just so excited yesterday!!
in future when i post something ill ask wether im right first!! :cry:

wanabamum said:
ebony_preggy said:

Ebony im really sorry if i got this wrong but this is how my midwife explaned it to me!
When i was 5/5 my baby was fully engaged! maybe shes wrong or i have got it wrong! :?
But i find that every post i write you have nothing nice to say or you say im doing something wrong!
Are you like this with everyone?
If its me you have the problem with then feel free to PM me and sort it out!

wat!?

i dont even notice u...i reply to any threads i feel to..

i have no problem with anyone on here....

weestar21 said:
ebony_preggy said:

Ebony i was 5/5 engages with my first pregnancy from 24 weeks, my waters broke at 26 weeks and Adele was born at 29 weeks

THEY SAY THAT YOUR SECOND PREGNANCY IT CAN TAKE BABY TILL THE LAST KICK OF THE BALL TO GO FULLY ENGAGED

ebony not being funny right but the last couple of posts ive read you seem very dry with a few people not mentioning any names is it just my imagination or is it the hormoans, sorry but if it was me you were speaking to that way i would be rather annoyed off but then i guess some people arent as open minded as i am. I would just read over your posts and think how some people might feel

wat u u be happy to see 'lol' or some other smiley..

get over urselves ppl

ebony were not starting an argument im just saying you seem to always say im wrong in my posts!
or you have something nasty to say!
maybe im wrong but it dont seem to be only me thats noticed it!

wanabamum said:
ebony were not starting an argument im just saying you seem to always say im wrong in my posts!
or you have something nasty to say!
maybe im wrong but it dont seem to be only me thats noticed it!

and as ive said.. i havent noticed u until now.. im only just noticing ur name..

if i dont agree with something in ur post then so wat.. everyone has there opinions...

i reply to threads.. not ppl

and that goes for whoe ever 'notices' as well

i dont have time for pettiness

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back