midwife appt

lisa282

Reaction score
Had my 34 week midwife appointment today, and after the drama of my last appointment when baby was found to be mahoosive :oops: , it all went really well and everything is looking good now. :dance: Still got the green light for my waterbirth at the midwife unit, my iron levels have gone up back into normal range and more importantly baby has found the exit and is now head down when she has always been breech up to now. :cheer: WOOHOO!! :cheer: Still measuring big, but Im not overly concerned about it, think Im just destined to carry slightly bigger babies! They have predicted a 9lb or more baby but my first was 8lb 14oz so that doesnt seem too bad to me....then again, they could be wrong, who knows! :doh:

Anyway, feel hugely relieved to say the least and glad everything is back on track. Cant believe how quick the time is going now, really must start thinking about packing my hospital bag soon! :shock: All in all its been a pretty good day. :D Hows everyone else doing? x

So pleased for you that she's head down!! :cheer: :cheer: Glad all went well - Now go pack those bags!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back