Midwife today!!

lisanat

Reaction score
Well

Ive got the midwife today. I think I may be having a blood test too cause my iron levels were borderline on my 28 week check up even though it took long enough for them to tell me!!

PLease please let her say the baby is engaged because I think Ill cry if not its getting so uncomfortable!! It feels like it.Im a bit nervous cause last time I went There was a student midwife who did the checks and when she felt for the head it really hurt! I felt bruised for a while after and also the babys heartrate went up so I hope everything is fine.
Des anyone else find themselves worrying more about the baby now its getting closer to birth?

xx

xx

oo i bet the head will be well engaged by now. Usually is with your first. :hug: :hug:
sending head engaged vibes to you. :cheer:

Thank you! its at 2 o clock so Ill let you know how i get on.

xx

Hi ya,

Sorry I havent had a chance to come on line for a couple of days.
everything went well. The baby is 3/5 engaged and the midwife says it may stay like that till I go into labour. Heartbeat fine. Measuring 37 weeks so thats good. My bp up a bit which Im worrying about cause my mum had pre eclampsia twice. But if I get any headaches or funny vision then Ive got to give my midwife a ring. Other than that I dont have to go back for two weeks. If the babys not here. I hope it is though im getting impatient now!!

Hope you are all ok!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back