Midwife complaint

kellysomer

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience of AIMS (Association for Improvements in the Maternity Services) as i would like to change my midwife to another centre as she is awful and would like some advice, i have been 3 times, still dont know her name, she is impatient and rude to Isla and i dont trust her judgement, not that she tells me anything about anything!!

I simply want to change to another midwife at a the local birthing centre rather than the doctors surgery, i dont want her sacked or anything horrid, i just want to know if i can insist that a place 10 miles away takes me on as thats where i want to give birth.

Any advice or anyone been in the same situation?

I don't have any experience of this, but just wanted to say that if you're not happy definately change. You need a midwife you're comfortable with, not a complete bitch.
I hope you manage to get it sorted

This is the problem you see, i want to have a home birth but if i get her which i probably will as she covers my area i dont trust her and wouldnt want her delivering the baby. I dont want to be uncomfortable in my own home, if i choose a home birth i want to be relaxed and have a midwife i trust and that i have come to know and chat with.

I wish i could afford a private doula or midwife. :roll:

This is the problem you see, i want to have a home birth but if i get her which i probably will as she covers my area i dont trust her and wouldnt want her delivering the baby. I dont want to be uncomfortable in my own home, if i choose a home birth i want to be relaxed and have a midwife i trust and that i have come to know and chat with.

if i have the same midwife that i had with charlotte i will be telling erh to turn round and go bk out the door.. ive looked at the birthunit pictures of all local midwifes and she isnt on there so hopefully shes either quit or been sacked..

im also gonna talk to my community mw closer to the date to ensure i dont have her just incase lol..

Does anyone have any experience of AIMS (Association for Improvements in the Maternity Services) as i would like to change my midwife to another centre as she is awful and would like some advice, i have been 3 times, still dont know her name, she is impatient and rude to Isla and i dont trust her judgement, not that she tells me anything about anything!!

I simply want to change to another midwife at a the local birthing centre rather than the doctors surgery, i dont want her sacked or anything horrid, i just want to know if i can insist that a place 10 miles away takes me on as thats where i want to give birth.

Any advice or anyone been in the same situation?

I don't have any experience of this, but just wanted to say that if you're not happy definately change. You need a midwife you're comfortable with, not a complete bitch.
I hope you manage to get it sorted

if i have the same midwife that i had with charlotte i will be telling erh to turn round and go bk out the door.. ive looked at the birthunit pictures of all local midwifes and she isnt on there so hopefully shes either quit or been sacked..

im also gonna talk to my community mw closer to the date to ensure i dont have her just incase lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back