Midwife appointments

stacey_lea86

Reaction score
How often should you be seen after 30 weeks? I ask this as because I was last checked at 32+4 (hospital) and I now don't get seen till 36 weeks. Is this normal? I thought after 32 weeks you should be seen fortnightly?

These are German hospital appointments (scans) I don't see my English midwife till the 6th bloody October!

Kind of feeling like I'm being left. I'm not sure whether to ring my English MW on camp & ask to be seen in between my hospital appointments as I am feeling baby drop & having ALOT of pressure down below where he's settling into my pelvis. Last night couldn't stand up as the shooting pains were unbearable!

yh ring her see what she says, mine have gone to every 2 weeks now

I believe it's after 34 wks it's then fortnightly that's how mine run & in my maternity folder it shows that too! Although mine are a bit back to front too coz I've moved from
London to Liverpool I'm 36 wks on wed but midwife does Tuesdays so my 36 wk check is a wk tomorrow at 36 + 6 days then I have another the day after with the hospital midwife at 37 wks they love to confuse things me thinks x

Hmmmm. I may just ring, i'm sure she won't mind. Not as if she's going to be there for the birth or anything! Just feels odd not seeing someone for ages. I don't like the hospital appointments. All the do is ECG & scan you.

The normality of it all to me is getting prodded, poked & felt to see how things were :lol:

Too late to change my mind & have baby in UK now :( x

I was told as this is not my first and I have no problems that I don't need to see mine every 2 weeks, I had my last one at 32 weeks and wont see her again until about the 4th of October now but have to have a check up with my GP in 2 weeks time :)

My last app was 28 weeks then next is 34, 36, 38, 39, 40 so sounds normal just now to me

Hmm this is my 3rd & I guess being another 'normal' pregnancy it must be a bit more laid back! Feel better now. Thought I was being forgotten about! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back