Midna...

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
We are sailing over to your Island for our anniversary on our new boat (so if you experience any freak tidal waves around the 1st September you can put it down to us making motion in the ocean! :lol: ). I have never been before and was wondering if you could recommend any nice restaurants that we could go to?

Cheers ears!

:hug:

omg how glamarous does that sound... i'm sailing over to your island in my own boat. I'm so impressed :lol: I want a boat. I think we should have a mini pf meet on your boat and all go to the isle of Midna :cheer:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
omg how glamarous does that sound... i'm sailing over to your island in my own boat. I'm so impressed :lol: I want a boat. I think we should have a mini pf meet on your boat and all go to the isle of Midna :cheer:

yey that sounds like a fab idea!!

A PF invasion of IoM!!! We could dress the kids up as pirates and everything!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

midna said:
where you gonna be mooring??

w000 everyones comin isle of midna !! :cheer:

God i have nooooo idea! Need to look ito all of that. Wherever is the closet point to Liverpool I imagine. What is the main port over there?

oooh! you will have to meet up..ioM is only about 10 miles wide lol..jen what u name ur boat after?

lisa&alex said:
oooh! you will have to meet up..ioM is only about 10 miles wide lol..jen what u name ur boat after?

I decided to call it Juniper in the end. Just seemed right with it being associated with my dad.

Id deffo be up for meeting Mids and her gorgeous Seed. Will just be a shame that we are not taking James but with it being our 1st Wedding anniversary we figured we would like some us time.... :D

We just came back from staying in Yarmouth :cheer:

It was lovely there, very quiet. If you do go there, can recommend a restaurant called 'On the Rocks' - you cook your own meat or fish on Volcanic rocks (big slab of granite). Was yummy! I had scallops. Will put a pic up when I sort out our holiday pics.

We pretty much visited every largish town there was due to bad weather :rotfl: Almost missed our ferry on the way back, due to stupid Sat Nav forgetting to tell us we needed to get the chain ferry across Cowes :rotfl: :rotfl:

midna said:
haha large town ..mehehe thats a city to me rofl :rotfl:

Glad you enjoyed your stay on the isle of midna :D ...however I didnt grant your visit so therefore declare you a trespasser and am issuing a £50.00 fine payable to [email protected]

:rotfl: Catch me if you can... Reckon it'll take you at least 3 hours, (3 and a half if you have to get the bloody chain ferry)

Where abouts do you live? I kept on looking out for babies that looked like seed LOL

Have you always lived on IOW? I think I'd miss my big shopping centers :rotfl:

haha I bet. I'm used to travelling miles away - I have to commute about 40 miles to work, & OH's parents live 100 miles away from us. It sucks mind you!

We got Phoebs an uglydoll from Southampton haha, we stumbled upon them when we were shopping on the way back. I'll take a pic of her with it later! We were dead chuffed, as Toby caught a glimpse of the ones in your sig and loved them.
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back