MIDNA! I'm freaking out here!

LaineyG

Reaction score
Bloody nora! I think Mhairi's walker is possessed!

She can get it to say "Hello"!?!?!?!? It's never said that before! Also, a phone ringing noise as well, that only she can get by pressing a set sequence of buttons! :shock:

I've found out how she makes one of these noises.....try it on Seed's and see if it's just mine that's efffed!

Put it onto piano mode. Hold down Duck and Cow move twangy gear knob thingymajig........do you get a car starting noise!?!?!?

xxx

Lola could get her walker to say hello :lol:

I have no idea how she did it? What walker have you got?

Phew! TFFT!!!!

I seriously thought it was possessed! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: "Hello"

Our children will be technological genius'!

:D

xxx

Lola's Mummy said:
Lola could get her walker to say hello :lol:

I have no idea how she did it? What walker have you got?

The Chicco Disco dj one?

xxx

Yep that's the same as ours :)

We must have child geniuses cause i can't make it do it :lol:

Ours is broken now because i left it outside while we went on holiday and it got rained on :oops:

I left our VTech walker out in the rain and now it does all sorts of wierd shit.

I have woken up at 3am to a strange twangy country and western tune being played in the living room. Then it barks.

Scares the beejasus out of me :shock:

My nephews have a Turtle toy that when you roll it on it's back it makes a laughing noise. Whenever i babysit and the monitors are left on, it starts laughing over and over again!!! That's when the kids are downstairs with me! It's just laid on the bed. You'll hear it once then a few mins later it'll do it 3 or 4 times in a row! I get freaked out and have to switch the monitor off!!! Then shut the living room door coz you can hear it through there after! I'm so easily scared!!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back