• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Middy app and good new s:) *UPDATED!*

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Yah!

i had my midwife appointment today was not sure what to expct but it was nice.

She asked me loads of quessies and then took urine and blood samples for things like hep, hiv, rubella, antibodies and diabeties etc...

She gave me a whacking great big Bounty pack so now i have the famous pack everyone has been talking about I haven't looked yet because as going to tidy up and then have a cuppa and a good old nose...

THE BEST NEWS is I get to have TWO SCANS!!! :dance: :dance: Someone upstairs must know about my worries, im going to Royal princess for one at 9 weeks and then down to lewisham for the other this doesnt effect anything but obviously I can have extra reassurance on the 12 week one and its a nuchal one where the first one is a dating one only...

Im well chuffed!!! thanks everyone for the continued support! I don't feel too bad today a bit sick and thought i was going to chuck whilse shopping in Tescos but petal was a good girl tehe, i also saw some newborns in there it felt so weird!

Omigod i have just written a novel!!! thanks for reading :)))

P.s Tickers are working aain yah!!

thats great news, only two weeks to wait until your scan then :cheer:

yeayyyyyyyy well done you see you can stop worrying now :dance: and lucky you 2 scans!

Yay! That will put your mind at rest then, are you going to have a 20 week scan aswell? Then you will have 3!! Have you had a nose through your pack? It's really interesting :)

No not yet see the pack, yes and one at 20 weeks too!! happy dayz!!

:dance:

Good news with the scans!

I'm glad it all went well and you got your bounty pack - I've hardly looked at mine! Meeeep!

Thats so great, Sharne! Glad to hear everything went so swimmingly!

I'm glad everything went well Sharne, especially after your earlier post :hug: Well done for bagging 3 scans :cheer:

I have hardly looked through my bounty stuff yet either, keep promising myself I will though.

bad news...

The people from Lewisham phoned and said I cant have the 12 week scan there, they annoyed me actually saying that after the miscarriage I should have waited...

Well i asked the doctor and he said it was fine so stuff you for hurting Petals feelings!

Anyway I'll just get one done somewhere else...

Im still feeling good, naseua isnt too bad today just have a headache and feel a bit sick...

Right im off to curl on the setee and read my bounty stuff yah!!

x

That's fab news Sharne. I'm really pleased for you! You must be feeling relieved knowing you will see petal in a couple of weeks :)

that seems a bit harsh of them! I hope you told them to bugger off and that the doc said it was fine.
Tsk, some people! Don't they realise we are people and not just a job to get done?

Well i thought they were a bit insensitve after my m/c they didnt give me any advice just sent me a leaflet and packed me away...

Oh well I feel alot positive now... I think this is the reason i dont want to have Petal at Lewisham I dont like it there...

xx

bad news...

The people from Lewisham phoned and said I cant have the 12 week scan there, they annoyed me actually saying that after the miscarriage I should have waited...

Well i asked the doctor and he said it was fine so stuff you for hurting Petals feelings!

Anyway I'll just get one done somewhere else...

Im still feeling good, naseua isnt too bad today just have a headache and feel a bit sick...

Right im off to curl on the setee and read my bounty stuff yah!!

x

That's fab news Sharne. I'm really pleased for you! You must be feeling relieved knowing you will see petal in a couple of weeks :)

that seems a bit harsh of them! I hope you told them to bugger off and that the doc said it was fine.
Tsk, some people! Don't they realise we are people and not just a job to get done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back