Message to all

michelle82

Reaction score
I just want to comment on Danni's fake nursery pics and comments that were made in the chat regarding it and people on the forum.

We all come from different walks of life and have different personal, financial backgrounds etc. No one I have ever come across here has been up their own backsides but simply try to offer their view and bearing in mind the number of us that us this site we are not always going to agree with what someone else thinks. Thats life. I'm sorry Danni felt the need to do what she did, in an ideal world we all want the best for our babies but this is real life and whilst some of us may be able to spend a fortune making an impractial nursery like that, some of us will make do with what we have. I'm very lucky my mum and dad struggled when I was younger, my mum would go without in order that me and my dad had decent clothes but she also used to save like mad and because of that I am blessed with having parents who can now afford to help me out and my OH's parents are the same. No doubt we will all like to be able to do the same for our babies one day (no matter how old they are)

Danni has had a lot of positive comments made about her helping others and this is what we are all here to do, share the experience not play games on each other or to patronise. Some people post stuff on the forum that I sometimes dont believe or think is OTT but since none of know each others personal situations I dont this we should judge.

So I hope we can all continue the journey together girls because in my case its still feels like a long way to go!

Layla - see the nursery thread.

Michelle - the only person I have ever known to be a total b*tch on this forum who judged everyone was Nikki2000 (or something similar whas her name!). She was accordingly blocked for this.

We are here to have out own opinions yes, but not to judge. I'm sure Dani knows this now too. xx

ah right, sorry, just read the nuresry thread, i have only spoken to Danni a handful of times, but if she did it to "try to fit in" then i understand why.

I dont feel like i fit in here, prob just me and my hormones but it seems when ever i post a message or make a thread, hardly anyone responds, but other people always get lovely replies almost right away, it kind of does make you a bit paranoid when it happens all the time.

Stay strong Danni, and just be you

xxx

Layla - I'm sure it's nothing personal. I for one really like reading what you say - it's just I don't always have something very constructive to say back - or when you post I'm not here. It isn't anything against you if I don't reply hun.

Anyway - you're in my gang - we're about the same due date - we have to stick together :D

*hugs* xx

Hi sami

Sorry i didnt see your post before mine.

thanks for your reply, made me feel a bit better :)

Hi Layla, sorry to hear that you feel like that mate. I hope that you do feel part of the forum, I like chatting to you. Take acre of yourself mate xx

That was exactly my point, I have read a couple of things on this forum where people have judged and made comments on others, such as the teen pregnancy board and people on the nursery thread have been rude about Danni; ok so it was a pretty crap thing to do, and her reason wasnt the best, and maybe it is the preg hormones and we all get hormonal from time to time, but I think when you dont like or agree with someone you shouldnt rubbish them for it on this forum, this isnt what its here for its here to share and help each other through and putting snotty comments on to each other doesnt help, if danni felt fed up before shes going be even more so now because of how people reacted. I thought it was funny and even funnier when people got so upset about it. I couldnt care less whos got what and if its better than what I've got, I'll buy what I can afford and do the best I can, thats it.

And layla I'm with Sami, sometimes its just not knowing how to advise thats all nothing personal at all :D

layla said:
I dont feel like i fit in here, prob just me and my hormones

Awww Layla, don't feel like that! I always think of you as one of the more active members on here. You always give lots of advice and I'd miss you if you weren't here!
Lucyx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back