• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Message for everyone from Steph (Alfiesmummy)

Melanie

Reaction score
Steph text me this morning to ask that i let you all know she wont be moving into a new house now. She is on her own with Alfie now as Ian left her last week :(

She is going to try to get the internet reconnected but since she is on her own she isnt sure when she will be able to as she has to be careful with her money right now.

If people want to leave her a message i will make sure she gets it. Im going to give her a call during the week. She might be able to pop on herself if she can get to a library.

Can we all leave a hug for Steph and Alfie please just incase she does manage to get online.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Steph Im thinking of you sweetheart. Mel and Thea xxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you hunny, hope you are ok.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh hun

thinking of you hun, hope your ok sending you lots of hugs :hug: :hug:

Steph we're all here for you hun, your a strong person you'll get through this hard time. loads of hugs from me and Evie :hug:

Hope your OK steph.

I did know about this but I wasn't sure if she wanted people to know so I didn't say anything.

take care hun xxx

I know I we've texted earlier this week but just wanted to leave you a big hug :hug:

you know where I am if you need a chat.

xSuzx

hey hey ladies how are you all? alfie is asleep in his buggy so i thought id come say hello.

thankyou all so much for your kind words im really touched.

Well yes we've split up we are still on excellent terms and even though i am gutted to have him as my best friend is better than not at all and im just so pleased that we didnt get to the point of hating each other first, as he is Alfies dad and a fantastic dad.

I tell you what though its a fabulous diet though when you get dumped lol, iv lost 7lbs in one week how great is that?

Im doing ok I have my little guy gtting me through this as he is so exhausting now he keeps me occupied and when he goes to bed i tend to crash out myself.

He is a blinder he really i he has a new tooth and 2 more on the way.

I hope you are all well i cant get onto msn for some reason here so i cant IM anyone :(

thanks mel for posting the thread. :hug: and to you all for your hugs lord knows i need them,

Aw darling, I'm so sorry hun :hug: You sound like you're dealing with it really well, I would be a mess!

I hope you feel better soon :hug: xxx

Awww Steph, I'm so sorry :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Keep your chin up hun, you sound like you're doing really well coping with it all :)

aww sweetie im sorry if u ever need to get away u can come stay with me :lol: i did text u but dont know if u got it the other day
im always here if u need to tlk

awww hun we are all here for you anytime you need us :hug: :hug: :hug: so sorry you are having to go through this xxxxxxxxxxx

Really sorry to hear this. Do hope that you have plenty of RL support too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back