message from tori- with big update

hi all just wanted to update you all.

spoke to tori a little while ago and she asked me to pass on what has been going on.

well she had been feeling a bit low recently with rob and moving and everything and thought she was bit run down. She collapsed at work but didnt come around straight away and was taken to hospital, she found out she had an infection in her blood :shock: where her red blood cells were attacking each other so new blood wasnt being made.

As a result of that she had to have a blood transfusion, but because she had one last year there were a few complications, she nearly died 3 times.

Thankfully she is now back at home resting with her family around her, :)

Im sending more hugs to you hun, :hug: :hug: keep resting and il be down visiting you hopefully soon :hug: :hug:

Awwww bless her, pass on my regards Trace......hope she is back on top form really soon :hug:

aww hun, please pass my regards and really hope she gets well soon... :hug: :hug:

Thank goodness you are OK - hope to see you back on here soon fit and well!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww poor Tori, I hope she is feeling a bit better. She really is having a tough few months :(

Lots of hugs honey :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:shock: omg
hope shes better soon these are for her :hug: :hug: :hug:

Big hugs to you hun :hug: :hug: :hug: I have only just seen this post.

Xxx

Oh gosh Tors! iv only just read this i hope you are feeling better. thinking of you xxx :hug: :hug:

Oh no how scary that must have been, so so pleased your ok and on the road to recovery.

You'll be in my thoughts babe sending you lots of healing energy xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back