Merry Xmas & Many Thanks

Jaidy

Reaction score
I just wanted to say MERRY XMAS to all you ladies, your all a fantastic bunch and I dont know where id be without you all :)

Id also like to say few individual special thank you's to a few people who have really gone that extra mile to support me in my pregnancy :D

Zoe C....for being my 'twinny' and shadowing my pregnancy from the very early days, you have been a rock babe

Kayzee and Sami....for being a sympathetic ear on MSN and listening to all my moaning, you girls have such patience!

Budge...for making me laugh, helping me to put things in perspective and being a good mentor :wink:

Vicki and Lyndsey....for also supporting me and being such nice, genuine people!

Rusks...for being the preg buddy we always wanted to be when TTC

Lynsey...your such a sweetheart and I still cant believe you popped so soon before me :shock:

Skatty and Dionne..for your special support and giving me lots of information in my recent dilemma

I could go on forever naming people..you have ALL been brillliant and not just the girls in the third trimester.

Merry Christmas to you all, you all deserve a bloomin good one!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw hun, you are just too nice for your own good!

Your a proper gem, and i hope you have a wonderful christmas :hug:

Awwwwww, bless ya darlin, wishing you a VERY happy Chrimbo, and an even happpier 2007 with your new arrival xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Merry christmas Jaidy, hope you have a good one :)

thank you jaidy its been great sharing it with you. all the best for a happy 2007. merry christmas xx :hug:

Merry Christmas Jaidy! Its fantastic we have been through our pregnancies together. I will never forget that and even though my little Jacob decided to arrive so soon and I have missed our last weeks of pregnancy together, I cannot wait until your baby arrives so we can compare notes!

Big hug ,

Lynsey :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back