Hopeful or crazy?! Merry Christmas anyway!

margaret

Reaction score
I enjoy reading the posts in this forum but don't post as much as I should to say thanks for the support, ideas, info etc about this TTC thing! It's 2.5 years for us now and I just wish it would just happen!

I am on Day 32 now and my AF comes usually between 33 and 37 days. So I just bought a pregnancy test and am saving it for Christmas morning (Day 34). I figure it would be the most amazing present for both of us if it happened to be positive. If it is, I'll wrap it up (sorta gross, I know!) and give it to my husband as his xmas gift!

Merry Christmas everyone and I hope 2006 is the year for all of you TTCers (and me too!)

Margaret

Good luck Margaret I hope you can give your hubby the best present in the world :D

good luck! fingers crossed for you.xxxxx

That would be a really great present. I hope your xmas wish comes true.

Laura

Good Luck. My fingers are crossed for you.

Nicki.x :D

im going to test tommorow aswell!!! i really hope you get the best pressie ever.

let us all know how you get on

love from sarah x x

Hi Margaret,

Good luck testing tomorrow, sending you loads of baby dust!!!

I'm testing tomorrow morning also, have one last HPT stached at the back of the drawer, would make an extra special Christmas.

Good luck x x x x
Bev x x

Well I tested this morning and it was negative. Boo!! But my AF hasn't arrived so that's one consolation. Clutching at the straw that it was still too early to test!

Merry Christmas everyone! And thanks for all your support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back