meezie is....

Well, I made a decision today. This is most definitely going to be my last pregnancy. I cannot handle any more of this!

Around about 2pm today I started with really strong contractions, horrendous back pain (due to back-to-back baby) and left it for an hour, during which the frequency of the tightenings went from 10 mins, to 7, to under 5. So I ring labour ward. Come down and be checked out. Sure enough contractions were showing every 3 minutes on the trace - some going over 100 on the reading :shock:

Surely this must be it. Internal examination revealed cervix still closed (although it does seem to have shortened a bit). So what happens? do they keep me in? No! They send me home to walk around and have paracetemols and hot baths, and to go back when I am in such agony that I can't speak through the tightenings and my waters break! :shock:

I just cannot believe it! After all the pain I have been through in the past few weeks with UTI's and false contractions, I have the real thing and I am still sat here at home waiting until it gets even worse! :cry:

It is now beyond a joke! :evil:

I'm sorry things are going slowly for you Meezie. :hug: I hope you get into full swing labour asap. :hug:

I sorry the hos is messing you about. Hope your not waiting too much longer hun. :rotfl:

aw hun lots and lots of labour dust to you fingers crossed you won't have to wait too much longer.

Lind said:
I sorry the hos is messing you about. Hope your not waiting too much longer hun. :rotfl:

Oooooh just noticed your due date is today! Plenty of labour dust your way too! :D

I was still getting the pains and contractions until I went to bed last night. Woke up a few times with a few really painful ones but now I am up and about about again, nothing :cry:

My daughter was never this awkward when I was pregnant with her. Why does this LO have to be such a pain? Must be because it's a boy! :shock:

Aww thanks hun :hug:

Sorry LO is messing you about. Lots and lots of labour dust for ya. I bet it wont be too much longer.

Hi

Sorry your going through all this hun its nearly the end though.
I agree about the boy thing, Kiara was such an easy pregnancy and Kadyn was difficult
Katrina

Good luck Meezie, lots of labour dust, hope things speed up for ya ...
Have a few hugs...
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Lisa

*saulino* said:
Hi

Sorry your going through all this hun its nearly the end though.
I agree about the boy thing, Kiara was such an easy pregnancy and Kadyn was difficult
Katrina

I completely agree katrina! My son was a akward difficult pregnancy and labour and ever after lol, whereas this pregnancy has been a doddle so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back