Meet Pumpkin....:)

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Pumpkin12weeks.jpg

I am spot on with my dates 12 weeks and 3 days :D

S/he was kicking her legs around all over the place and doing somersaults and back flips and all sorts!! The sonographer commented on what a lively little thing she is.

I shed a little tear and feel really pregnant now. :D And more importantly, happy to be pregnant. :cheer:

Rest of the visit was a bit poo. My thyroid is right on the borderline of being underactive (9.9 and underactive is classed as 9) but they aint gonna give me anything cos its not properly in the under active classification, even though i have been feeling so poo and tired, and have looads of the symptoms. :wall:

Plus they dont think me having a natural birth is gonna be viable. Which Im GUTTED about. But Im gonna push all I can for the tests that they say are not usually done these days to see whether my pelvis is big enough if baby is smaller than James was...

But at the end of the day bubs seems happy and healthy so thats all Im really bothered about.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

wow he/she is so clear and cute!! Must be amazing to see your own baby ont he screen like that :cheer: Congratulations! Looks like they are wearing sunglasses in there :lol:

ah Jen - Pumpkin looks so sweet! wow it must be really sinking in now that you are pregnant! i know it was a shock at first but I'm glad you are feleing better about it all. what's meant to be and all that....

take care especially in light of the thyroid thing. :hug:

Fab pic Jen!! I'm in a similar boat to you and I have an appointment with a consltant at 35 weeks to "discuss my options" in terms of VBAC/elective section etc. so hopefully they'll be open to discussion for you too!

w1 - from ted.. and yippy!! im glad s/he is just a single pumpkin and not a patch of them :D lovely to know the little one is healthy :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Congrats SHES beautiful & will make a great playmate for Ellie (& James of course!) xxx

aw thanks guy :hug: I have a BIG cheesy grin on my face tonight :D

It was so lovely seeing Pumpkin and her being sooo active. I know it probably sounds stupid but i think she looked like a girl!! :oops: She was a lot daintier looking in terms of her bone mass etc than James did in his scans. He even looked thick set in his 12 week one!! Lol

Yayyy great pic Jen :cheer:

Hope everything turns out how you want and you get the birth you want :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back