Medicines

Moofa

Reaction score
Hi

I've 1ww before testing. I have just caught my DH cold is it alright to take cold and flu medicines and anadin or should I ride it out on orange juice?

Mx

It's fine to take Paracetamol in pregnancy so anything like Lemsip should be fine. I think its the asprin ones you should be avoiding.

Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks.

Been having a bad day, knew I should have stayed in be this morning.

My car broke down, windscreen wiper arms broke. Took an hour and a half for RAC to come. Had to ring my colleague to come with the boss, so the boss could sit in the car and wait for the RAC whilst my colleague took me to the loo at the nearest garden centre as I was near crying stage :oops:

Aw sorry you are having a poo day :hug: :hug: hopefully those tears were bought on by hormones :wink:

Have some more :hug: :hug:

I’m really crossing my fingers this month.

I haven’t really had any symptoms though apart from mild sore breasts, and mild tummy ache and weeing lots, but I have a curved spine so the nerves endings keep saying I need the loo loads any way.

Haven’t had any IB either but DH and I did it loads week before and after OV.

Do you think without symptoms I could still be?

I didn't have symptoms when I was pregnant the first time. Well very sore boobs from about 8 days past ov but nothing else. Loads of girls don't get any at all. But the best way to look at it is that if you are not this month then you could be 2 weeks after af.

Wishing you the best of luck xx

Hi

I am about 6 or 7 days after OV. I used the cheapie POAS from ebay and for 2 days the lines were there (faint but you could see them), but at least if I'm not I get the fun of trying again. I feel like I have mild AF symptoms and am due Mon or Tues so not sure if it is AF or early pregnant symptoms?

Mx :?

It's a blinkin nightmare trying to determine the difference between pregnancy and af symptoms - they are so similar. How long have you been trying?

2 or 3 months not long. 1st month got a BFP, thanks to a dodgy clearblue digital test, it turned out to be a BFN :cry:

2nd month got a UTI so was on antibiotics and everything went haywire

so third attempt this month

Not long, just been a frustrating 3 months

Well it sounds promising for this month. So keep us updated!

Becs xx

It is my 2nd Wedding anniversary on Monday so fingers cross for a BFP :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back