medical management question

mishm

Reaction score
Well had my first tablet today go back on thursday morning for 2nd dose just wondered if anyone had been through mm and how long it took for you ? And also how long was you in the hospital for ? Im really not wanting to be kept in overnight hate hospitals and would rather be at home with my kids but just read somewhere it can take from 6- 24 hrs after having the 2nd tablet :?

i cant really answer that question for you hun but i think its recommended you stay in hospital so they know you have passed it all, maybe im wrong i dont know.

in my thoughts hun :hug: :hug:

Hi, when i was booked in for the medical management, i was told that after taking the 2nd dose of pills i would have had to have stayed in for about 8 hours in the day but to pack an overnight bag just in case.

In the end i didn't need the medical management as it passed naturally so can't actually give any experience. Plus it may differ from hospital.

Hope that helps. x

Thanks for the replies i was told along the same lines bexter although i wasnt given a time as such just that it could take a few does of the tablets before it happens and to take an avernight bag incase i have to stay,really hope i dont have to just wish this bit was all over with now so then i can at least grieve and try to move on even though i know its going to take time.

Had medical management last week, bled very heavily but was out the same day.. against the doctors advice though :?

Good luck and wishing you all the best.. its not a nice thing to go through xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back