Medela swing electric breast pump for sale brand new

babybo

Reaction score
I've decided that after trying to feed Summer since being born and having no luck at all that I may as well sell the breast bump I bought.
It's brand new sealed and never been used or even had the box opened. It's the electric one. I'll post pics of it later.
If you look on amazon it'll tell you more about it. Rrp£130
I got it on offer for £110 but happy to sell for £80 if anybody is interested?

I'm finding it do hard to feed her and I'm now so so sore. I'm getting myself into a right state and she's starving so now resorted to the bottle. I always said I'd tubby not get myself worked up about it.

Thanx girls xx

Have you tried lansinoh on your nipples hun? It still such early days for you and your milk won't have come in

How snout expressing to then give via a bottle?

There's lots of us here with help to offer xx

Lansinoh is amazing stuff, however as I said previously you need to do what is right for you and baby and you do not need to feel guilty for that.

Hope you work things out honey x x x

Whatever decision you make don't feel guilty. Happy mummy = happy baby. Xxxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

day 5 was hell, i wanted to cry every time she latched on. had raw patches and sores but it got better every day afte that til i got thrush. i combine the 2 cos of the problems we had at first so dont give up hope hun but dont let it stress you either, wether you bf, ff or combine as long as your happy and baby is happy its all good :). did you put this in the classifieds section too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back