Medela swing electric breast bump for sale brand new

babybo

Reaction score
I've decided that after trying to feed Summer since being born and having no luck at all that I may as well sell the breast bump I bought.
It's brand new sealed and never been used or even had the box opened. It's the electric one. I'll post pics of it later.
If you look on amazon it'll tell you more about it. Rrp£130
I got it on offer for £110 but happy to sell for £80 if anybody is interested?

I'm finding it do hard to feed her and I'm now so so sore. I'm getting myself into a right state and she's starving so now resorted to the bottle. I always said I'd tubby not get myself worked up about it.

Thanx girls xx

Have you asked for help from anyone hun? Our local children's centre has a breast buddy group, may be worth a try. I only managed 4 weeks with DD and had to stop as I was exhausted, but always regret it. This tims I'm going to a group whilst I'm pregnant, to help ensure I hopefully get it right and manage longer. I thought it would be easy but it wasn't and you don't get enough support, unless you ask. The best cream I found to use is in a purple box and beginnings with L, can't remember the name right now lol

Obviously its up to you, just a suggestion hun :) x x

The midwives have been fantastic and helped me so much. She's just not latching on at all and she's getting so worked up. It's making me feel terrible and I just want her to be full and not dehydrated and end up on nicu.
I always said I'd try but if it didn't work then to not beat myself up and give her formula xx

Oic, bless her :) well at least you tried hun, that's all you can do. The main thing is to make sure she's fed, by whatever means possible x x

The midwives have been fantastic and helped me so much. She's just not latching on at all and she's getting so worked up. It's making me feel terrible and I just want her to be full and not dehydrated and end up on nicu.
I always said I'd try but if it didn't work then to not beat myself up and give her formula xx

Riven was exactly the same, we are now feeding him via bottle, what we have found is that he ha reflux too so maybe that wasn't helping.

DO Not feel bad about it not working, you do what is best for you and your baby, I know how distressing this is and can fully sympathise

X x x x

Lula latched on perfect for her first feed then after that kept pushing my nipple out with her tongue and getting frustrated flapping around and getting in a right tiz. It's lucky that I BF Oz for a year so was more prepared for the trials of BFing and managed to help her latch and now she is pretty much perfect.

If you want to BF hun there is support out there. There is a BFing support team all over the place, your MW or HV will be able to get you in contact and they are fantastic. They will help with latch problems and anything else that is occuring!

Good luck whatever you decide hun. It really is quite stressful at first but it soon settles down. My first baby was tongue tied and couldn't latch and with help of BFing support we got him sorted and worked on his latch and I BF him for his first year, but it wasn't easy to get off the ground.

:hug:

At least you have tried, there is nothing wrong with formula feeding, the main thing is baby is being fed. x

I've always said I would have a go and not beat myself up about it if I can't. Yes, breast is best - but there's absolutely nothing wrong with formula either - I was never breast fed and I'm perfectly fine!!!

Well done for trying :)

That's a bargain for the Medela Swing - I bought one off eBay a couple of weeks ago though (£50 used)!!!

Hi hun. Sorry your struggling to feed but don't beat yourself up about it. As long as your both happy n healthy!

I would be interested in buying your pump though if you still want to sell! Just let me know how and il send the money across. Can do PayPal, whichever is best for you.

Hi girls.
I'm so lucky to have such an amazing husband who is being fantastic with the feeding. I've tried again since with bf feeding and still no luck. I've got the h/v coming today so going to ask her about it too. I so desperately want to feed her and have tried hand expressing. I'm only getting 1 to 2ml which m/w said is good.
She's such a perfect amazing chilled out baby. So content and happy that I know she's getting good stuff from formula as well as 2 ml from me which is better than nothing I guess.

Spammy will text ya as still got your number somewhere xx

Bless you Hun, so glad you are getting the support you need and that Summer is a chilled out baby!

This is my first baby so I don't have any BF suggestions but I just want to say that

Express what you can it's something, I use my pump to express, I don't express a lot f milk though so he only gets my milk every three days or so, my flow is crap....

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back