How much formula at 10 months

Cherrycola

Reaction score
Hi

My almost 10 month old is currently having 4 x 6oz bottles a day. She has started being sick directly after some of her bottles, bringing up the full bottle(usually at least once a day) and I am wondering if I should maybe drop one of her bottles? She has three meals a day and eats a good amount at each meal. Do you think the sickness is being caused by overeating? How much formula does/ did your 10 month old have?
Thanks x

hiya my little one is 9 months and she has 4 x 7 and a half bottles in a 24 hr period and i saw the health visitor today who said i should really try and drop that 4th one as she doesnt really need it, hope that is off help. i know our little ones are a month apart but that info may give you a guide xx

god my 10 month old has one 9oz bottle throughout the day and one 6oz goodnight milk in the evening. hardly anything compared to urs.

Hey my Lo is 9 half months old, he has four or five bottles (he used to have around eight bottles a day, hes always been little and often). Has around 4-5oz each time xxxxxx

Sophia's 9 1/2 and has, when I'm looking after her, 3-4 7oz bottles a day. Not sure what she has when nursery or MiL has her, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back