• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maybe TMI but...

Crackers

Reaction score
Basically I've had some strange yellow discharge. I noticed it the first time yesterday, then again this morning. It's very jelly-like, but just a "blob" each time, not loads. I'm approx 7 weeks pg. Is this normal???

Also, it doesn't smell/itch so I'm assuming it's not an infection, but am I wrong?

Sorry for the tmi - hopefully someone can help!

the body goes through many changes its always hard to tell but they reckon if its green or yellow in colour its likely to be an infection.

to be on safe side i'd justgo to gp as it will only take a coupleof seconds to swob you and check

I'm 17 weeks this week but had a similar thing around 7/8 weeks mine was the colour of orange juice ! At the time i was pretty worried and went to see my GP then midwife who said she hadn't seen or heard of that before but said it was probably nothing to worry about.
I only had it for a few hours that day and I've not had it since so can't have been anything bad.
If you are worried speak to your GP or midwife they should be able to put your mind at rest.

Thanks for your replies girls. I called the midwife unit this morning (I still don't have a midwife/appt). I left a voicemail and one of them called me back within half an hour. She was really nice and said that although yellow discharge is usually a sign of infection, it didn't sound like I've got one. As it's only been 2 "blobs" and not yellow all the time, plus no irritation etc, she said it's more than likely just normal changes going on and nothing to worry about. It really put my mind at rest!
Plus, she said if I haven't had any appointment letter by Monday to call her back and she'd chase it up for me. Such a nice lady!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back