maybe a stupid question!

franky

Reaction score
this has probably been asked before buy i got my bfp and now what do i do? i know i needd to go to the docs which i will phone on monday but what else will do i need to do just now? I have been taking mum to be supplements since before ttc so i think i am ok folic acid wise but is there anything else healthwise?

x

EAT EVERYTHING YOU SEE :twisted:

ah hem sorry...lol...Nope, as long as your mum 2 be suplaments cover folic acid then your fine...you could always pee on another 100 sticks like most women still do in this tri...sit back, put your feet up and welcome to PF, you addictive home for the next 9-10 months!!! :cheer:

you dont really need to see the doctor (most of them seem to see it as a waste of time) just call the surgery and tell them you need to book in with the midwife and they will usually just pass your details onto her and she will get in touch with an appointment x

and congratulations xxx

Just enjoy! I phoned my docs at about 4 weeks and they booked me straight in with midwife. You don't usually see her until 7-8 weeks though if everything goes well.

xx

I didn't realise you could just ring doctors surgery and see midwife, so went to see doctor (well I pay my taxes man if I want to see a doctor! LOL) who was very lovely, talked through different things like where I would want baby and then referred to midwife who I will be seeing on Monday.

Congratulations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back