maxi cosi clip on prams..............bugaboo, icandy?

annem

Reaction score
hi, i want a pram where the maxi cosi car sit clips on to the pram. I've seen the bugaboo and icandy.

Does anyone have one of these or a different pram that does this and is any good? x x

Our bugaboo chameleon is arriving next Monday, so haven't had much experience of them yet! I know the Maxi Cosi also clips on the Quinny Buzz as one of my friends has one (and is very pleased with it)

We have the icandy apple with the maxi cosi car seat and it is BRILLIANT! I would highly recommend. Unlike the Bugaboo, you can use the carrycot for overnight sleeps too so I used it when we were staying out.
Love it! Lx

LucyBee said:
We have the icandy apple with the maxi cosi car seat and it is BRILLIANT! I would highly recommend. Unlike the Bugaboo, you can use the carrycot for overnight sleeps too so I used it when we were staying out.
Love it! Lx

Just a quick question .. why can't u use the bugaboo carry cot over night? We have bought a moses basket, but friends of ours use their bugaboo carry cot instead of a moses basket?

Cheers :)

We've got the Stokke Xplory which fits a maxi-cosi. We've used it loads, it's excellent.

X5OT said:
LucyBee said:
Love it! Lx

Just a quick question .. why can't u use the bugaboo carry cot over night? We have bought a moses basket, but friends of ours use their bugaboo carry cot instead of a moses basket?

I thought you could use the Bugaboo carrycot for overnight too, cos its got the Aerosleep matress in it?

I've got the icandy apple and agree its fantastic, I love it. Its really nippy, the shopping basket is huge (essential for me) and moves really easily. I love all the different attachments and different combinations you can have babba in ie rear facing, forward facing. Its great for tall people as the handlebar adjusts to a good height if needed.

The only downside to it i think is that its quite a heavy frame and quite bulky when collapsed down so check it would fit in your car if it is small and I probably wouldn't recommend it for someone who was going to use public transport with it alot.

Oh, another plus, have you seen the new icandy pear being brought out in the autumn? Its an attachment to put a second carrycot/seat/carseat on your existing frame so when baby no.2 comes along you instantly have a twin puschair - genius!

We had the Quinny Speedi that the Maxi Cosy Clipped on to and it is an excellent buggy. Very strurdy if you do a lot of walking like we do.
:D

We got the Quinny Buzz and it's really easy to use with the Maxi Cosi, I thought I would struggle as my brain has fallen out during this pregnancy but was really relieved when it literally just clips on and off and doesn't need a whole load of fannying around :D

We have Quinny freestyle xl comfort and its great! Extra easy and comfy :D You can try Quinny Buzz as well :)

X5OT said:
LucyBee said:
Love it! Lx

Eek. Not sure of the facts :oops: but that's what I was told in the shop

I THINK it's got something to do with ventilation??? Don't quote me on that though!

We have a Bugaboo Cameleon, used the maxi cosi on it a lot, very easy to get on and off.

You can use the carrycot top overnight, has an aero-something or other mattress that is safe for overnight use. Says it's ok in the instructions, and the lady in John Lewis said it was fine to use but obviously not as a permanent cot.

Hope that helps.... :D

jenni32 said:
We have a Bugaboo Cameleon, used the maxi cosi on it a lot, very easy to get on and off.

You can use the carrycot top overnight, has an aero-something or other mattress that is safe for overnight use. Says it's ok in the instructions, and the lady in John Lewis said it was fine to use but obviously not as a permanent cot.

Hope that helps.... :D

Thanks for clarifying that :D Looking forward to ours arriving on Monday :dance:

Thanks every1 :D so they are all good!!

its so difficult to choose one!!

We have the Quinny Buzz, and the maxi cozi car seat clips on and off dead easy, really handy if you are just nipping somewhere, once baby is bigger than about 2 montghs the baby seats get REALLY heavy with a baby in they to carry on your arm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back