Mats becoming obsessed too

Anna23

Reaction score
:rotfl: :rotfl: we woke up this mroning and although i explained to him i think i ov'd eitehr yesterday or the days before he asked me to take a test :lol: and like i said it was bfn he is so sweet but i'm sure he is getting just as obsessed as me :rotfl: :rotfl: he even looked at my chart this morning and asked what it means lol i wish i knew :roll:

LOL you should hand it over to him one month and you don't look at it atall and let him make all the moves at the right time - would be more romantic for you :dance:
Good he's keen on the 'technical' side Anna! Sounds a gem you'v got there!! :hug:

lol lucky you! Surely you've got more chance of catching the egg if yur both on the look out :rotfl:

lol i'm going to get him to sit down with the tutorial and read it so he can help me too :lol: :D you never know once he has done that he might come on his name (he has a account) and tell you all how to do it :rotfl: :rotfl:

aww bless him thats really sweet.

i am strictly forbidden to mention ttc and the big O word as my DH says it puts him off!! :rotfl: he'd much rather i just seduce him at the right moments..... and as much as i like!! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back