• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Matilda Macqueen 07/02/09

Aw Indie, what a story and what a beautiful baby girl you have. My heart goes out to you as I can't imagine how hard the last few days must have been for you. I am so glad to hear that they got her out in time and that she is feeding well - breast milk too, you are a superstar.

My close friend had a baby last July at 28 weeks and it was so so hard for her to leave him every night once she was discharged. I hope you are coping okay.

My eyes filled up when you wrote about your OH, I think they come into their own as Daddies - I bet he is as proud as punch of you both. I hope he is looking after you okay too.

Oh, and 7th February is a wonderful day to have been born - its my birthday too! I'm so glad to share it with your little superstar.

Valentine Xxx

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! I too was welling up reading your story, your OH sounds like an absolute gem!
Hope little Matilda is home with you soon,
x

Sorry to hear you had such a stressful time, but at least they got baby out safely and now you have her with you. I'm sure she'll get stronger every day and be home with you before you know it. Good luck for the future, she is beautiful! :hug:

Congratulations hun :hug: I am so glad she is ok and you too of course. I had the same feelings about my hubby when our first was born and another thing I came to realise was what fantastic parents I had when I saw how devoted they were/are as grandparents so enjoy that when they get back from Sweden.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

COngratulations, I'm so glad your little girl is doing well she is beautiful.

what a little poppet, massive congrats to u and ur OH!! :cheer: :cheer:

btw her name is AWESOME!! love it!! :D :D :D

Congratulations!

Your birth story was both scary and emotional! Matilda is beautiful, and she has a lovely name!

I hope she continues to grow stronger each day and is home with you soon xx

congratulations my darling. You story had my in tears. Your OH sounds amazing, you a very lucky lady and you sound like the perfect family. Shes stunning hun well done!!! xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations - the picture of your OH and the little 'un is beautiful. I hope you are well and wish your family love whilst baby is getting stronger :hug:

Another one with moist eyes here.

She's absolutely gorgeous, indie. I hope she's fighting fit and home with you soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back