spotting

amilea09

Reaction score
hi i ws just going threw my calendar my last af was 26/01/09 i had some light pink spotting on the 07/02/09 ive had a faint positive and 3 negatives my next af is due tomorrow im worried i might start bleeding im happy that ive got a positive but the 3 negatives are worrying me

HI honey. Based on those dates, light pink spotting was probably ovulatory bleeding. It's possible that you are pregnant but the tests aren't picking it up for whatever reason - were you using the same type of tests each time? It's also possible that you were pregnant but only for a little bit and that you had a chemical pregnancy. The third option is that the first test wasn't a positive but an evap line. The ebay cheapies are more prone to this problem. Do you still have the test, and can you still see the line?

no they are all different but im gettin all the pregnancy symptons

Well then I'd wait a couple more days and test again - FX for you! :)

heyy on checking my calendar i marked down when we bd we did it on the day i spotted (7th) then 8th,9th,11th.14th,20th and the 21st is there any chance i could of been caught

To be perfectly honest with you, if it was ovulatory bleeding that you had, the dates that you bd-ed are too late, hon. You need to bd in the leading up to ov. :hug:

the only other time we bd was the 31st (7days before)

The spotting could have been due to anything huni not just an ov bleed. The only thing you can do is wait another few days and test again. If still no af, then an appointment at the Drs for a blood test would be a good idea. Good luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back