Maternity Swimwear?

Yodabo

Reaction score
Hi all, can anyone recommend any websites or shops that sell reasonable priced swimwear? Tankini's preferably!

Off to Cyprus may 12th and am DREADING wearing swimwear. Going for a family wedding so knowing my husband we'll be with his family ALL the time! I'm already carrying a bit of weight before i got pregnant and now i'm so bloated and have such a wobbly lower tum its slightly embarrassing! I'll be 17 weeks then but will still probably have the wobble at the bottom, So the more flattering and forgiving the better!

Thanks in advance!

I got a tankini in the sale at mothercare for £12. It's very flattering, shorts on the bottom with a little faux belt and the top is very patterned so you don't see any wobbles (I've still got a wobbly bit too!) and has a nice halter neck which is very supportive of the ever growing chesticles. I didn't really look much further than that though.

Last edited:
Thanks both! Thats what i wanted really, shorts on the bottom...got loads of cellulite happening down there lol God i sound a right mess :oooo:

I had that before bubs! No one will be looking at cellulite hun, they'll all be looking at your bump!! :) And remember sarongs are one size fits all ;)

Last edited:
Ooo forgot about sarongs! :thumbup:

Yeah i got the cellulite before baby too but normally lose weight before holidays so its not as bad but obviously can't this time.

My friend bought at Wal-Mart, and not too expensive, you can go and see, there must be a right for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back