Maternity leave- when are you starting yours?

soexcited

Reaction score
Just wondered when everyone was starting their maternity leave seen as we now have 9 months. At how many weeks will you be?

mines starting june 17th 2007 its a sunday i work sundays and work basically starts from a sunday.will also take additional leave too.

my last day is... THIS THURSDAY! :cheer: :dance:

the first 3 weeks are annual holiday then maternity leave starts in may.

in total i'll have 7 weeks to relax and enjoy selfish freedom before i'm a mummy!

i got 2weeks hol now and in june i have 6weeks off before the big day unless baby decides to come early :shock:

Mine starts on the 20th April but i took all my holidays up until it so i am off already :D

Mine starts on 27th April and I've had to squeeze my holiday entitlement in here and there (or get paid for it and I didn't want that). So,I'm on holiday tomorrow :cheer: . Only two more weeks to go and then it's :moon: to work, hello to getting ready to be a mummy!

I don't work...Was planning to do second year of interior design course in September but found out I was pregnant so deferrred ..have been lady of lesuire since :D

fiona be starting hers tomorrow if this baby comes out :cry:

Start mine on 25th may and it cant come quick enough, still got a weeks holidays to take befor then aswell.

Thanks everyone, i want to start mine now. I am so tired and ill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back