maternity clothes

SABABY

Reaction score
Hello Ladies.

I'm hoping someone can help me.

I am 9 weeks pregnant with our first. :D We are due to move to Cape Town in December, my OH is South African and I am Scottish. I will be 6 months then. It will be lovely and hot when we arrive, but what do I wear?! I want to be prepared with summer maternity clothing so I was thinking that I should buy a few items now (while there are still summer things in the shops) to take with me. However what size do I buy? I'm a size 8-10 at the moment - am I right in saying that I would buy 8-10 maternity bottom half? But what about the top half? How big will my bump be? My breasts?

Thanks....

With maternity clothes hun you just buy your normal size. If you are an 8-10 i would say buy size 10 maternity wear and you should be fine :D xx

Thanks so much. I might brave the shops this afternoon! :lol:

good question i was wondering what size to buy as well, happy shopping :lol:

Hunny, dont bother!!!!

The clothes in SA are far far cheaper than here so save your pennies and buy over there. Woolworths is exactly the same as M&S and much cheaper.

I bought loads of clothes in Cape Town to bring back over here, far better quality for the price you pay :)

In maternity buy your normal size, best ones are the ones with adjustable waistbands as for tops anything stretchy (cotton etc) or floaty out the front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back