maternity cardigan

Hiya Sartet

Have you tried H&M hun? I haven't been for a while but they've usually got a good selection of affordable knitwear - not sure if they've got anything like that in maternity but probably worth checking as their maternity stuff is usually quite good value too

LBxx

littlebump said:
Hiya Sartet

Have you tried H&M hun? I haven't been for a while but they've usually got a good selection of affordable knitwear - not sure if they've got anything like that in maternity but probably worth checking as their maternity stuff is usually quite good value too

LBxx

thanks, i don't have a H&M near me at all :(

i'll probably have a look on ebay, but i don't really like shopping on there.

have you seen this site what d'ya think of this site

http://www.seraphine.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=308&idCategory=7&akey=&curpage=

ive got a lovely thick cream one thats a wrap one so it will last the whole 9 months, but it is in the Littlewoods cataloge, but id recomend it!! :D

GemmaTse said:
ive got a lovely thick cream one thats a wrap one so it will last the whole 9 months, but it is in the Littlewoods cataloge, but id recomend it!! :D

is it not on the internet page?

if it is could you find me a link please?

I've got 2 big chunky wrap around cardi's - the same cardi in 1 in cream & 1 in brown - they're great!!!! Got them from Dorothy Perkins maternity, I think they were £25 each.

They don't have them online, I got mine from the store.

Emmylou said:
I've got 2 big chunky wrap around cardi's - the same cardi in 1 in cream & 1 in brown - they're great!!!! Got them from Dorothy Perkins maternity, I think they were £25 each.

They don't have them online, I got mine from the store.

thanks a lot, i'll probably get one of them!!! :D they sound really good as i like their clothes any way

Also....from DP's my best buy has been their cords with elasticated waitband - they are the comfiest trousers I have ever worn!!!! They are only £15 in the sale....maybe even cheaper...I have them in black then went back and got them in brown as they are amazing!!! They have like a silver stitching on back pockets!! I love them :wink:

oh no ive just realised its advertising the trousers but that is the cream wrap i got what she has on, sorry hun il have a look for it again x

thanks emmy lou and gemma, i'll have a lokk at both the pages, i like the look of the cardigan in the above link, might buy one from each shop :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back