Matching Tiara to wedding dress

Sassyminx

Reaction score
Right ive been scouring ebay for a tiara that will go with my dress, didnt want anything too over the top as my dress has a lot of intricate detail, and ive decided i like this one.....

do you HONESTLY think they go ok together? please be honest i wont be offended, as im finding it so difficult to find one i really like that wont look too OTT

the tiara....

dscn9999.jpg

the detail on my dress....

ikklefinley095.jpg

ok together or not? :?

Its lovely but i would personally go for a silver or white gold tiara as i think it wil suit the dress better :)

thats what oh said too, but the dress is so ivory with gold stitching its just hard to get a picture of it in the right light

arrrrrhhhhh plus our wedding theme is gold and red :lol:

They look silver lol....

I would go with the gold one then if the stitchin is gold :D

im gonna get the dress out again and inspect closely in every light possible, cos im still unsure LOL

the theme is gold and red though so i thought that it would go better gold,i just dont want it to look too tacky :wall:

I don't think it would look tacky... its a beautiful dress and i love the tiara i just thought the stitchin looked silver :oops:

Hiya

I would maybe go for something with pearl init to match i had mine made at a local shop that made it's own jewlery bit like a what i call hippy shop it was gold with pearl fowers, pearl butterflys and litle tiny gold bumble bee's and it wasn't as expensive as buying one

Heather

i did think about pearl but i aint found any style i like, and that tiara im winning is only £10 :lol:

Thats lovely, i think the dress looks silver though

7df0_1.jpg

and this tiara
651617.jpg

I only chose gold as it goes better with burgundy and ellas dress she will wear has gold in it
HPIM0135.jpg

Sassy

I have a lovely gold and pearl tiara I had for my wedding, it was expensive and it is sitting in a box, what a waste.

Would you like it as your "something borrowed"??? I would be thrilled if you could get some use from it and I would love to lend it to you for the day? Let me see if I can get a piccie for you, you might hate it.....back in a bit xxxx

Sassy, have PMd you a piccie ,sorry fo the delay

Please dont worry if you hate it, but I would be thrilled if its any good for you, dont be afraid to say you dont like it, I wont be offended :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back