March fb group

fun1uk

Reaction score
Hey March ladies. Made a Facebook March 2017 birth group.
It's a secret group so no one can see it. My October 14 birth group was a huge life saver and still is for me and made some lovely friends and I'd love to have one for this baby too.
So click the link to join 😊

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1762464374038409/

Been told the link don't work so here's a link to my profile. If you add me and I'll add you to the group. It must be because it's a secret group but can't change it to closed group as profile friends can see them and too early yet for everyone to know ��
https://m.facebook.com/c/WvRqKMvK/BXfizO

Bumping for new March mummies ����

Tentatively here... Much prefer to chat in the secret group. I will add you. I'm due 14th March :) xx

Have also added you to join the FB group :) due 16th March, all being well x

Would like to join Facebook group but forgot FB login ��

Can we still have a March mummies first trimester post on this forum too please? It would be nice to have an ongoing general discussion on it (I love reading the posts on the other month mummies ones!) x

I'd love to join put I really can't risk ANYONE finding out yet so I'll wait a bit xx

The group is secret so no one can see. Have nearly 80 members now ����

I'm not wanting to tread on your toes fun1uk, so I hope you don't mind if I set up a March mummies first trimester post on this forum! I'm itching to do that list of who's due when and have random ramblings on this forum too.

Facebook group is fab by the way ladies. Lots going on in it so I'd highly recommend it.

Can a feb mummy join March aswell? :)

Last edited:
Hi there,

I've just sent friend request. My initials are CH. would love to join :)

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back