• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MANY THANKS TO LUCYBEE AND CHRISTOPHER UPDATE

rhian85

Reaction score
Firstly..Lucy thanks so much for the thread on christopher and for being my lifeline the last 3 days ur such a good friend and were always there when i was really worried/tired the last few days - thankyou twinny.. :hug:

secondley: Christopher

well he started behaving very strange on saturday/sunday this was well out of character for him but i wasnt to worried. on monday morning he woke up and he was roasting temp 38.7 as he has never been ill until this and with his behaviour i was kind of worried as his temp was only coming down to 38.4 with both nurofen/calpol :shock:

as i had an appointment at the docs on monday morning i got them to squeeze him in. but she was usless just told me he has a urine infection EVEN without analysis his urine WTF? :shock: she gave us nothin and told me to come back if anythin changes..2 hours later he was listless/pale/temp 39.0 yet he was shivering like crazy :shock we rang the out of hours and they told us to take him to casualty.

casualty nurse: ohh he is a bit hot (a bit HOT wtf ?) but he has a tummy bug (urm where did she get that from )

we were sent home and had 2 hours sleep as he was in a right state so distressed so the next morning i took him back to the gp who said "i cant see nothign wrongbut as he has been like this for 3 days we will send him to hospital)

the ward staff were great but it also took a nurse/on call peadiatritian to look in his mouth / ears / and tell me NOTHING IS WRONG until the registrar came in looked in his mouth/ears etc then turned to me as chris was holding him , the registrar told me to look in his mouth as he was screaming and pure as day u could see his tonsilis were MASSIVE bright red and coverd in loads of white spots :shock: she said how clear it was to see as it was a bad case :shock:

so why the fuck did 5 doctors miss it ?? the reg told me he has been suffering for at least 3 days and it had got quite bad we were so angry that this was missed and my poor baby has had to suffer so much :shakehead: :shakehead:

he was given a course of antibiotics and he is now only just getting back to his usualy self but very very croaky the poor thing :(

:hug: :hug:

poor little chap - at least you know what it is now and it can be treated.

Thats disgraceful. Drs can be so crap at times. Why do they just dismiss illnesses as viruses and bugs all the time? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Anyway, glad he is ok and hope he is feeling on top of the world and back to himself again very soon xxxxx

I cant believe what bad service you got... 5 doctors! WTF :wall: :evil:

Jake had this a few weeks ago (on his birthday :( ) and that turned out to be his tonsils. It is scary isnt it, glad he is on the mend :hug: :hug:

:hug: aww poor chris, good job you kept on at them and trusted your instincts hunny. :clap:

glad he is on the mend :cheer:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
After all that I am so glad to hear he's finally getting better, I think you were treated terribly, I really hope he continues to feel better and stays well from now, very best wishes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back