MANCHESTER CHRISTMAS PARTY!!!!!!!!!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Right guys...Happy Chick and i have just been talking and we reckon it would be ace to throw a christmas party for us and babies!

It would be ace if everyone could come but realistically its hard for people to get to certain locations due to how far they are etc so we figured we could hold one in Manchester cos then at least quite a few people can get to it.

First of all Im looking for numbers of how many are interested and depending on that we can come up with a venue...if enough people can make it and are happy to give a £5er or sommat we can maybe hire a little hall or sommat and throw a proper christmas party!!!

We are thinking: *Disco!* *Party food* *Secret Santa for kids* *Party Games* *Appearance by the Man himself...FATHER CHRISTMAS!!!!* WOO HOO!!!!!!

I know its early but we figured we needed to get onto it as places get booked up early and its a lot to organise..

So please let us know by replying to this thread if you are interested in coming and if you have any fab ideas to make this the PF party of the century!!!!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

DEFINITES

Jen&James
HappyChick
Samandbump
Babylicious
Kimmumof2
LittleEm
Red Fairy
Firsttimemum
Jodie_Honey
Heles7
Trixipaws
Charlie:)

MAYBE
Tracey2
Debecca
Phoebe
MonsterMunch
Xena
Fif211
Lola's Mummy

i will put me n kayla down but until we know specifics i cant definately confirm but i should be able to book day off if there is enough notice. i havent been to a meet yet so would really like to come.

xxx

i would be def up for that long as have some notice should be great :hug: :hug:

tracey 2 said:
i would be def up for that long as have some notice should be great :hug: :hug:

We're hoping to get it arranged ASAP so that anyone that needs to book it off work or arrange transport can do & its also plenty of time for people to save up if they need to :D x

brill thanks jo,

got couple questions will speak u on msn quickly :hug:

Jen, how come you make all the good stuff happen near you? ;)

newmum said:
Jen, how come you make all the good stuff happen near you? ;)

My magical powers only work in a 30 mile radius!!!! lol

You should come over...or even better arrange a PF meet in Switzerland so we all have to come over...
:hug: :hug:

Put me down i'll come seen as though i liive in manchester but i've never been to a meet before so would be nervous?? can we bring partners or is it mums only??

littleem said:
Put me down i'll come seen as though i liive in manchester but i've never been to a meet before so would be nervous?? can we bring partners or is it mums only??

Yeah the more the merrier! Partners is fine!
:hug:

ooh yeh that sounds awesome. It depends on the day though. Uni doesn't break up till 12th Dec and my birthday is on 20th.

not helpful i know but could you put me and both babies down as a maybe. Would depend on where dh is at the time, it's a long way to go but would love too. Will be able to give a definite when we have some dates and when dh is back so i know what he is doing at that time.
Definitely think the disco idea is a good one, although a cd player would work as well in a nice hall. We could all bring a little bit of party food or something :)

Can I be a maybe? Depending on date etc, we could maybe tie it in with a visit to the in laws :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back