Managed to pour HOT meat juice/water on my leg!

MrsKLloyd

Reaction score
I was getting something out of the oven and got one of my sharp abdo pains as i was bending and as i jolted in shock of the pain i got the hot juices / water from the turkey steaks i was cooking on an oven tray on the top of my leg. Cue me screaming, dropping the pan grabbing a soaking cold tea towel and sitting on the floor for 20mins, thankfully husband was home watching my son and he came and got me an ice pack, further 10mins sitting with ice pack on and i've taken it off now but 15mins later its still stinging like mad. Any ideas on how to ease the stinging?

Last thing i need right now is more pain!

AHHHHHHHH

Oh honey, my husband is a baker and as u can imagine we have lots of Burns. There is a brilliant burns spray by savlon and it's got antiseptic in it, xxx

ooooh hope you recover soon. x

I have a fab cream for burns, can't remember the name but I got it from boots, recommended from the pharmacy and it did the trick straight away.

only ever use a special burns cream. because of how burns are, they are easily infected. keep it clean and dry!

you should be ok :)

hope the stinging dies down soon
xx

Ouch!! Hope it gets better for you soon xx

Ouch poor you!! Do you think you should take yourself to a&e to get some burn treatment on it asap, rather than waiting til tomorrow. Hope you feel better soon xx

Its still rather stingy but gone down a bit, its like a red/ yellow rough patch now that's sore to touch. Going to get some cream tommorow.
Wasn't fun keeping my leg out of my evening bath though bit uncomfortable lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back