Mamas & Papas Ultima

Sally+Baby

Reaction score
Has anyone got it? I really like this pram...What are the positives and negatives?
I have a toyota Yaris that has quite a small boot, do you think it'd be ok? :think:

Tah! x

Can't help with the actual pram but we have got a mammas and pappas travel system from a friend and the chassis is the MPX one- not sure if that is the same chassis that is on yours but it fits fine in our boot. We have a Fiesta so it is quite a small boot too and the primio viagio car seat works fine in the car.

Just looked on line- the chassis is the same so hopefully it should fit ok.

The thing we have looks similar but is probably the version from a couple of years ago.

We have a carrycot, pushchair bit that can face either way, stand to use the carrycot as a crib in the house, car seat and base etc.

My friend who we got it from liked it and used it for her 2. Once they were a bit bigger she switched to a light weight push chair though.

Thanks for that :D I'm glad it'll fit in the car. The price is quite steep though so I might have to compromise :(
I don't think the price thats on the website actually includes the carseat...I might be wrong though.

search ebay , u may get last seasons colours cheapers , ive just done that witht he m&p pliko p3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back