• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

mamas and papas - Pram (carry cot)

millylillyrose

Reaction score
So my dad brought us the polka dot travell system that i LOVE

But when puting it all together i noticed that the carry cot part has not harness or straps. I always remeber with my little sister and brother that if we went out they were straped into theirs.
What do you guys have planned if you have a carry cot pram attachment? I dont like the idea that someone could just go pick the baby out of it :(
Do i buy the straps seperatly, i wouldnt know where to attach them....

With mine the actual carry cot bit clips into the pushchair and because it will be October baby will be tucked away under about 50 blankets and the opening in the carry cot is very small so no-one could grab the baby out without having to undo the zip etc anyway.

My carry cot also has some small D ring clips inside that i assume are to clip a harness too but like you I wouldn't know where to get them from.

:hug: :hug:

Just realised that this reply is no use whatsoever to you......sorry

Mine is a carrycot without straps, hon it would be too much effort for someone to do that. whilst out the hood will most likely be upI also might put a blanket over the open bit so the little guy has a bit of privacy.

also would you really want him straped in? He might feel a little restricted, but I understand your reasons

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back