making sure names sound right with siblings

MrsKLloyd

Reaction score
Imogen is our girl name we've known that since we knew we would have children together but if we have a boy we are going to be back to the long think about names!!

Aston
Tobias / Toby
Bradley

Are ones we discussed last time but do they go with 'Reuben' our sons name!!

nice names hun x know what u mean about wanting them to sound right with siblings, im trying to think of names for my twin boys a little indecisive xxx

I think they go well I know what you mean I wanted all mine to go with eachother, a mum at the school has got 4 children one a really old name one i have never herd of before and the other two are really popular names I don't understand how she came up with them together lol

Think they all go, but of the choices I like Aston the least. Reuben is a cute name :)

Bradley is on our list atm. I think it's lovely.

I really like Tobias you know. It's a bit different. I've noticed a friend on fb has a friend called Tobias - strange I know to say that - but always thought it sounded cool.

x

My 4 year old is Imogen. I'm trying to find a girls name that works with that one... I am really struggling! Xxx

My friend has a son reuben and her other son is called kyron i think they match nicely x

I like them all. I think Aston could be associated with JLS and working in a primary school all the kids talk about is JLS lol. Bradley is perhaps my least favourite

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back