• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

magic meds causing cough symptoms?

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
I started on the magic meds yesterday - its been sitting in my cupbourd for a few months as I NEVER take any kind of meds unless its totally life or death (resulting in a stronger immune system - I never get ill!) but gave in and thought Id give it a go this month.

Anyway, today ive got a horrible chesty cough, ache all over, keep sweating, and feel like im coming down with something!

Could it be the magic meds or a really freaky coinicidence, considering what the magic meds are? (chesty cough medicine!)

nope , its the megic meds i swear as i came down with the sam after taken them !

i havent bothered this month , and had more sm then ever :roll:

I think it's a coincidence, but it does loosen the phlegm so may make you have to cough to get it up. Hope you feel better soon :hug:

me too...I came down with a chesty cough after taking it and a really runny nose....didnt really notice much of a change in my cm either but everyone is different I suppose. For a more natural remedy to help cm try decaf green tea and oil of evening primrose capsuals x x good luck x x

Thanks girls :D

I wont be taking that anymore, 2 days on it and I feel awful, im gonna give the green tea (my fave tea anyway yum yum!) and primrose oil a try tho I think, thanks for the suggestion Jasmine :D

Well im still ill, off work, horrible nasty chesty cough and blocked sinuses, and whats worse is my temps are all over the place as im probably sleeping with my mouth open and Im pretty sure ive missed ovulation. Too sick to BD.

Feeling pretty sorry for myself today :(

I hope your feeling better soon glitzyglamgirl :hug: :hug: :hug:

You never know you haven't ov'd yet according to your FF so you could be in luck. Just get BDing as soon as you feel upto it.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks hun, I do have very long cycles sometimes so hopefully being ill has delayed ov a bit and we'll still be in with a chance this month, though im not trusting my temps at the mo, todays temp was taken at 3.30 this morn as I couldnt sleep and then i took it again at usual time of 7.30 and it was a whole degree higher!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back