magic medicine?

becks-334

Reaction score
That asda cough medicine thats supposed to produce more cm when do i have to start taking it? anyone know?

I think every day from what I picked up on the topic :D But don't take my word LOL Although can't see it doing you any harm either.

x

least i wont get a cold huh?? lol i'm hoping i'll be pg soon lol i cant believe i was talking to you one day and the next u were pg lol well done hehe we're gonna wanna c pics of ur baby when it comes

LOL Thats true chick.

Good luck this month x x

Erm - I'm having problems chicky :(

i know this is a really stupid question but wots cm and wots cough medicine got to do wiv it? :oops:

Wobbles said:
LOL Thats true chick.

Good luck this month x x

Erm - I'm having problems chicky :(
what problems??

Theres a cough medicine that asda do for 81p or something like that and its got an active ingreedient something that begins with G lol and its proven to make more cm which helps the spermies swim up lol (i think)

i'm kinda confused about it i'm very dumb i dont understand about all those level thingys??? :( hope your ok though x

Not really what I expected - They should be higher as I believe they have decreased. Not looking good :)

Gd luck on the medicine though :D I'm keen to see your result next month :pray:

a nurse told me to take a spoon full of honey every day as that help CM .

hey becks my AF came also like i expected im def going to use the medicine this month, i've got some from sainsburys own brand and its best to take it 5-6 days before you due to ovulate to build up the CM and then you can stop taking it when ovulation has occured, best of luck mate. Lets hope a few of us can add to the BFP club this month. :pray:

aw i hope you get your BFP soon!! it's so nice watching people from when they are TTC to when their baby arrives!!!

Dont be so negative becks! I was in your shoes just a couple of months ago and I did it. Its hard to believe you will ever get pregnant when you are trying but it will come out of the blue. My top tip is to RELAX, easier said than done you say and so did I but when I relaxed and forgot about it it happened! Its true what they say! I think stressing too much makes things worse :twisted: Also try natural yoghurt, I swear that worked for me :)

whats the secret with natural yoghurt jaidybaby? you know me i'll try anything :D

yoghurt? thats a new one on me too tell us more :shock:
will def be getting some magic medicine in for next month xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back