maddy.. suspect robert is in the clear!

See, now this is why I think that suspects in cases like this ought not to be named. Since he is now in the clear, it is more likely than not that he is innocent. Yet, in the eyes of many in the general public, he is guilty purely because he has been named as a suspect. His family in England have already suffered abuse and if he truly is innocent, then I think it wholly unfair that both they and he should be tainted like this for the rest of their lives.

I sincerely hope that the truth of the matter is discovered soon, for everybody's sake. Like others, though, I worriedly suspect that the outcome will be tragic.

I dont understand how she could have just vanished. Theres loads of stuff like this on the news and usually they are found within hours. Just seems odd that theres been loads of sightings and then you never hear about it again, i know theres a possibility that there hoax's but surely some one should say it was rather than leave you wondering.

:wall: 3 months is a long time. Hope shes found soon :hug: :pray:

I think it is all so sad - but as others have said I doubt she will be found now, I also have some theorys on it all too

Misslarue said:
Alfiesmummy said:
i dont hold out much hope for poor little madelienes.

I sharnt say much on the matter i have a few theories but they could be quite unpopular so not to make a big argument escalate i just pray that the next few days bring answers :cry:

Unfortnately I agree with you :cry:
It is rare that the child is returned safely to its parents, although not unheard of. (elizabeth smart springs to mind) If someone takes your child its a fair assumption that nothing good is going to happen to them. I've stayed away from these madeline threads as I'm sure my views would be unpopular too. From the off I've felt little hope for the poor girl. I hope I'm wrong :pray:

I'm also thinking it's not going to have a happy ending, after the first few weeks it was becoming more and more apparent really. I've got ideas (on what and how rather than who) but I don't think they would be appropriate for the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back