• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maddison Holly Bugg - 9/9/07

Snuggle

Reaction score
Yay, she's here! :cheer:
I woke up on Sunday morning with what felt like a bit of cramp on and off. We had plans to go for a meal as it was my friends birthday so we got organised and went and met up with everyone. I sat all through the meal having contractions every 5 mins before eventually deciding I better go to hospital. I got to hospital at 4:30pm and was examined at 5pm and told I was in very early labour and only 1cm dilated. The midwife then said I should just go home but I wasnt very happy about that as we live an hour away from hospital so she just left me in a room with hubby to wait it out. At around 6pm the contractions were absolute agony and I begged for some pain relief but was told they would just run me a bath instead. I got in the bath but it was just too painful for me and I was crying and asking my husband to try tell them to give me something. They took me out of the bath and into the delivery suite because I was screaming and they decided to examine me and realised I was 8cm dilated, I had dilated 7cm in less than an hour :shock: I was put on the bed, given gas and air for about 10 minutes and then Maddison made her appearance :cheer:
p0037tl8.jpg

[/img]

Congratulations!!! :clap: She is adorable! :hug:

Congratulations! She looks tiny, how much did she weigh?

x

wahooo were all becoming mummys!
shes gorgeous snuggle, like a little doll xxxxxxxxxxx
well done you xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done - many congrats! Sounds like a lovely quick labour & birth :D

Sorry forgot to say, she weighed 4lbs 15oz and was born at 6:40pm :D

Well done - many congrats! Sounds like a lovely quick labour & birth :D

Sorry forgot to say, she weighed 4lbs 15oz and was born at 6:40pm :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts