Maclaren All Terrain Pram - need your feedback asap

emilia

Reaction score
Hi guys

I've got the chance to buy a Maclaren All Terrain Pram today with discount. I'd love to, but need to justify it. We do beach walks alot and last weekend we went on a forest walk - so, I think I will use it....

BUT - do any of you know anything about the Maclaren 3 Wheeler?
Any good or bad advice will be appreciated pronto!! :D

Emilia xx

Personally i dont like 3 wheelers. dont think they r safe at all. especially on grass, sand, gravel etc. not much help sorry!!

u sed it urself hun beach walks forest walks :wink: :wink: :wink: i aint seen it but any excuse for a new pushchair lol

NO NO NO NO NO emelia i really like the look of that now y u have to go post a pic icant afford another pushchair :wall:

Thats a gorgeous one! Good that it comes in many colours too! Still stand by my anti 3wheeler!

i have a 3 wheeler. and i love it. hated them before i moved to the seaside but we walk a lot on the beach and on the downes, (big forest) and its been brilliant.

Jayceesmumma said:
Thats a gorgeous one! Good that it comes in many colours too! Still stand by my anti 3wheeler!

Thanks. I wasn't too sure about them either, but I promise you, when I tested it, it was like driving a Rolls Royce.

Do you just think that they will be unsturdy Jayceesmum? or any other reason?

Must just say... what sheer bliss to have handles level with my boobs and not my hips. DH happy with that too.... no more bad posture! :cheer:

Emilia xx

Hi Emilia

I don't have the Mclaren but I've got the Quinny Buzz which is a 3 wheeler and I love it! I initially had my reservations about 3 wheelers but now I have used mine with the carrycot, car seat and now the pushchair attachments I can I say I do really like the 3 wheelers. Great dynamics, easy to manoevre and I also love having the one handle - a necessity with the Scottish weather so I can hold a brolly!

I'd got for it!

Lucy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back