MACEY CLARE DIMBERLINE BORN 29/08/08 11LB 4OZ!

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Hi everyone just popped out of hospital for afew hours to try and regain some sanity,

Macey has been in SCBU since birth 8 days ago minus one day when i had her on the ward with me :(

Had a bit of an epic birth story which ended in an emergency c section and the birth of my beautiful baby girl Macey Claire Dimberline weighing a whopping 11lb 4 oz, the whole delivery room were in shock when she came out!

I lost over two litres of blood during and surgery so i have been feeling really poorly

Macey has severe jaundice which is being hard to shift apparently due to the diabetes that i had during carrying her so she has been having light therapy continously since sunday, only coming out for feeding and changing!

Going back to the hospital now but i will post some pics and my birth story once we are out!

Congratulations!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I've been really worried after I saw someone's message on your Facebook page mentioning SCBU, relieved to hear that it's nothing more serious although it must be very worrying for you and I bet you can't wait to get her home. You poor thing feeling so poorly afterwards, you look after yourself and make sure your OH gives you as much support as is humanly possible.

LOVE her name by the way.

Huge huge hug for you all
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

Oh wow hun! We have been wondering about you!! :hug: :hug: :hug:
I cant wait to read your story and see pics! I hope both you and Macey will be home soon!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

11lb 4oz?! :shock: OMG!! No wonder you needed the c-section hun. Huge congratulations to you and welcome to the world Macey :hug: Crikey, what would she have weighed if you had gone full term? OUCH!!! :talkhand:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

congratulations for both you and Macey..... and well done

can't wait to read your story and hope that Macey is home safe and well with you soon

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:eek: whoa!! Thank god for that section!! Well done you and congrats! :cheer:

Congratulations and well done!! :cheer: Sorry to hear you had a rough time, glad you are better now :hug:

Wow what a size, well done you :hug: :cheer:

Congratulations and hope Macey leaves SCBU soon :hug:

Congratulations, and sorry to hear what a time you've both had. Hope little Macey is home with you soon.

Take care,

Sarah x

Congratulations!

Wow you beat my 11lbs 2oz, well done...you gave birrth to a toddler too :rotfl:

Hope your all ok :hug:

Hope you both feel well soon, what an impressive weight Ive been predicted an 11lber so you give me hope!!

Woweeeee, congratulations!!!!

I can imagine how poorly you must be feeling, I lost nearly a litre in blood with my first and that was dreadful enough. Take things slowly hun.

Hope Macey recovers from the jaundice very soon and can come home with you :hug:

Aw, congratulations, good luck for a speedy recovery for both of you. Macey's such a beautiful name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back