Lydia has gone...

Xena

Reaction score
...to stay at MIL's house tonight. First time in over a year that she's slept there (or anywhere else). I'm feeling quite weird that she's not here - the house seems so quiet (even though Alex is here of course - he'd scream if he was separated from me lol). Can't believe that I have a baby here and yet the house seems SOOOO quiet. Just goes to show how noisy Lydia is haha.
I'm missing her already actually :oops: :roll: - how lame am I lol.

awwwww Lydia will be back soon.its amazing how quiet things seem when a child is away,you just sort of get used to the noise n stff and dont notice till its gone.your not lameat all i miss kiara when shes away but its more special when theyre back.enjoy a bit of time to you (if possible) :hug:

awwwww bless!!

Hopefully Alex will be good for his Mammy tonight and go to sleep nicely so you can get some "me" time

Awww i hope she has a fab time and you manage to have a bit of relaxation

thanks ladies

well Alex napped this evening from 7pm until 9.30pm! So it was REALLY quiet in the house
and did I enjoy this much needed break? No - I put away laundry and tidied the bedrooms :roll:
to be fair though it needed doing lol

DH and I spoke to Lydia on the phone about an hour ago. She was getting ready for bed. She'd been having a really great time, I'm glad :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back