lump on top lip

cassi

Reaction score
I was just sitting down and felt a weird feeling on my top lip and above it then suddenly out of nowhere appeared this big lump on my top lip and the area above it!!! its not like a cold sore, plus i only get coldsores on my bottom lip...any ideas?

Maybe just a big spot about to appear?

I keep getting these ever since i had Alfie....i know when i'm getting one because i can feel my lip going all tingly and slighlty numb, then a big lump appears.
I went to the docs about it last week and she reckons it's an alergy to something.....don't know what though :think:

I get it, same place EVERY TIME, and usually when Im run down or tired and it just comes SO suddenly. Its part of the Herpes virus (which is what a cold sore is) and I find a cream called Cymex gets rid of the lump quickest, mine never goes scabby or spreads or goes dry like cold sores do, it just stays as a lump and then goes, rather annoying.

(mine started cause when I was about 10 I caught the herpes virus (and no it wasnt cause I was a rude girl at that age lol) and my whole mouth and throat was covered in sores for 3 weeks of agony and no eating etc (most painfull thing ive ever had) and once the virus is in your body, you never get rid of it so it keeps coming back in this one place grrrrr)

i get it on my bottom lip feels funny and hot and like collagen has been pumped into my lips, dont bite it Cas it wont come off, iv tried it

Alfiesmummy said:
i get it on my bottom lip feels funny and hot and like collagen has been pumped into my lips, dont bite it Cas it wont come off, iv tried it
:rotfl: :rotfl: u muppet! lol

Its gone now, still abit red where it was...i felt like that man/woman that was in dead and alive for abit .... :shock:

It's definitely an allergy Cassi. Did it feel hot or a bit itchy?

I'm allergic to bottles beers (a preservative, fine with draught) and if I snog a man who's been drinking it (in the old days of course! :wink: ) My lip swells up fat like the Nutty Professor! :shock:

Followed by my tongue, so big I can't fit it in my mouth, and my eyes! I remember getting sent home from work one day because I was frightenening the children :cry:

:rotfl: im really sorry hun but that last bit made me laugh...

bless ya..

i didnt have anything before it came up though? that i can remember?

Could you have changed your make up or facial products?? sometimes these can cause allergies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back