Lump in my breast....

XmichelleX

Reaction score
I've just found one!!! Im 38 weeks pregnant, got the midwife tomorrow so mite have to book a doctors appointment too!! Xx im very worried xx

Hey hun...I'm pretty hormones can make differences in your breast tissues so it may be nothing to worry about at all. Try not to be worried too much till you've spoken to the GP xx

:hugs: easier said than done, but try not to panic. Could it be a blocked milk duct or something?? Xxx

That's what I'm hoping it is! So close to the end it may well be that?! Fingers crossed x

I had some bumps near my armpit/boob and it was my milk. Completely gone now x

it could be something so simple like the ladies said hormones can make your boobs lumpy, milk ducts can get blocked or swollen etc etc. I found a lump on my bits this morning so know how worrying these things are. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It could be many things hun so please try not to panic. And for God's sake DON'T google!!!!! Have a word with the MW, if she needs to she'll call in a gp to have a quick look which will save you waiting for an appointment xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm not worried as much now I know it's probably just my milk but best to get it checked! X

generally thay say lumps in your boobs at this stage are likely to be hormonal changes to breast tissue and should go after your baby is born but if it worrys you then get it checked :)

I got lumps and bumps in later pregnancy. Was my milk coming in. Still get lumps now especially first thing in the morning. I find it's just my boobs full of milk as once Joshua has fed,they aren't there anymore.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back