P1100346.jpg

Mummy & her boys!
P1100337.jpg

Mummy & Luke!
P1100310.jpg

P1100273.jpg

Smiler!
P1100264.jpg

awww his really growing ! whats he weigh now , still looks tiny compared to my monster lol

Awwwww Debbie, he is gorgeous. I love the little bath robe :D

Oh, I did mean to say, please excuse my minging hair.. it needed a good brush! LOL

DebbieM said:
He was 11lb 11oz last Tuesday Gem.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww leland was 14lb oon thurs :shock: lukes catching up but still looks ickle hehe

:D He's lovely, what a cutie! Oh and I thought your hair looked really nice :lol:

Aww great pictures :D Luke is growing up so fast now :)

Where did you get the hooded fleece in the first pic with the crabs and whales on it? That would go wonderfully with my ocean themed nursery :D

Awww - lovely photos. Hope Luke and the dog get along fine.

Don't worry about brushing your hair - that's possibly the last thing in your mind. I take a shower every morning and then just tie my hair back. When I then go to bed in the evening my hair still wet!!!!

Mildly said:

Where did you get the hooded fleece in the first pic with the crabs and whales on it? That would go wonderfully with my ocean themed nursery :D

Asda! :D

BabyMagic said:
Awww - lovely photos. Hope Luke and the dog get along fine.

Don't worry about brushing your hair - that's possibly the last thing in your mind. I take a shower every morning and then just tie my hair back. When I then go to bed in the evening my hair still wet!!!!

Oh, it had been washed, dried and straightened in the morning and we had been out all day and I'd just not brushed it since getting home lol

Oh Debbie he is so cute, and i love that blanket he has! personalised! get you!

Beth88 said:
Oh Debbie he is so cute, and i love that blanket he has! personalised! get you!

Thanks! The blanket is from EBay! :D

DebbieM said:
Mildly said:

Asda! :D

Thanks I will have a look at my local one :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back