Lower back pain??

*sara*

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting lower back pain?? Im getting terrible lower back pain and im starting to worry :?

iv had it on and off since i found out i was pregnant...some days are worse than others, tho i think mine could also be down to a dodgy mattress! hope yours goes off soon.

Im getting it on and off darling!! my back was really sore last night in the car!! :hug: :hug:

i had lower back pain in 1st tri it was mainly on my left hand side and started around 6/7 weeks

could i ask a quick question about back pain? was it constant? or was it just everyone time you stood up and started walking about? cos I have lower back pain and im about 5 weeks, and it only really hurts when im moving about? (if it isnt lol then its defintly the medication im on) dont worry im coming off it as soon as i can, they hospital already knows im pregnant

Mama1985 said:
could i ask a quick question about back pain? was it constant? or was it just everyone time you stood up and started walking about? cos I have lower back pain and im about 5 weeks, and it only really hurts when im moving about? (if it isnt lol then its defintly the medication im on) dont worry im coming off it as soon as i can, they hospital already knows im pregnant
Hi my back pain is when im sitting but also when im moving about

This is no word of a lie but I had backache since 4dpo :oops: and it lasted almost 2 weeks but its gone now :hug:

I dont have back pain but my hips are agony at night in bed, and if i stand for too long it hurts just above my tail bone, I hope you feel better soon sara :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back