• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Love the boys new cot bedding!

1986princess

Reaction score
Just been at mums where all the baby stuff is until nursery is finished! The cot bedding feo
Mamas and papas is just beautiful, got matching lightshade and curtains too and a friend who's an art student is doing gorgeous canvas for the Walls. Thought if get a personalised wall decal set to stencil a nice quotation for the twins written on 1 wall. What do u think? Any ideas what i could write? Sorry about my random excitement just so happy to feel more relaxed and enjoying my Nesting stage! X

What set did u get? I really like the Mothercare my first adventure set. It's so cute! Think that's what I'm gonna go for :D

So exciting! Sounds like it'll be lovely when it's all set up :)

Barnaby bear or button (think its called)and iv gone with cream White and toffee coloured Walls. Got a couple of floating shelves and the canvas to go up! Thought about writing the quotation thing in duck egg blue and putting a few taggies iv had made on wardrobe doors etc! That's a nice set from mothercare! I loved the barnaby bear and was even happier that bedding set was reduced from £99 to £49 so mum got the 2 sets for pics of 1! Shes now stocking up in extras! Shes loving it! Xx

Oh that's lovely! Sounds like it's gonna be gorgeous!! Lucky boys u have!

Sounds fab hun! For the quote how about something like a line from a nursery rhyme? Or if u search on ebay for nursery wall decorations they have lots on there u can buy so u could copy one if u like it?

My friends got 'we love you to the moon and back' on her little girls walll i love it :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back